1. Dodge Tomahawk:
The Dodge Tomahawk was a non–street legal concept vehicle introduced by Dodge at the 2003 North American International Auto Show.
Dodge’s claims of a hypothetical top speed of 300 to 420 miles per hour (480 to 680 km/h). only 9 of this motorcycle has been sold yet. Dodge Tomahawk features 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. It has four close-coupled wheels, two front wheels and two rear wheels which gave a motorcycle-like appearance.
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Maximum power : 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed :420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles : 2.5 second.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.