3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K:
The MTT Y2K Turbine Motorcycle, also known as the Y2K Turbine Superbike, is a motorcycle powered by a turboshaft engine, made by Marine Turbine Technologies since 2000.
It is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records.Turbine superbike Y2K is a wheel-driven motorcycle with a turboshaft engine that manufactured between 2000 and 2005. This motorcycle has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it as output power. It features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine that produce a maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K superbike has been recorded at 227 miles per hour.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed : 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*320 mm dics with 4 piston brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
2. Suzuki Hayabusa:
The Suzuki Hayabusa (or GSX1300R) is a sport bike motorcycle made by Suzuki since 1999. It immediately won acclaim as the world’s fastest production motorcycle, with a top speed of 303 to 312 km/h (188 to 194 mph).
It is named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world. The ultimate Hayabusa superbike features a 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that produce power of 197HP@6750 rpm.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed : 248 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph : 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes : 2*310 mm discs, Brambo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.